Designed by the architects Patzschke & Partner with a traditional architectural expressive form, this residential house not only offers outstanding views to the historical backdrop of the city with the Schlossbrücke and the Berlin Cathedral, there is also a majestic backdrop to be enjoyed. This Residential House is located directly opposite the Crown Princes' and Crown Princesses' Palace, the former city residences of the Prussian emperor.
A 106 sqm apartment on the third floor, a 298 sqm apartment on the fourth floor and a 332 sqm penthouse maisonette apartment are still available in this building.
The majestic atmosphere of the surroundings is also reflected inside the building. The living rooms are extra large and have high ceilings and mainly French windows providing an interrupted view to the outside whilst admitting copious light inside. The harmonious ambience is perfected with spacious terraces, balconies and loggia.
Located on Oberwallstraße, at the corner of Werdersche Rosenstraße, this seven-storey residential building consists of 13 or 15 freehold apartments. The ground floor apartment has a garden and terrace (with special right of use), while the penthouse flat has a rooftop terrace with pool on the penthouse floor.
The ground plans of the freehold flats are designed flexibly to open up a multitude of options to suit individual preferences. The amenities too can be entirely selected in accordance with personal tastes.
Facts and figures
• elaborately designed, classic façades with
pilasters, decorative window surrounds, cornices
• 13 or 15 freehold apartments of 43 to 546 sqm
• penthouse apartment with rooftop terrace (can
optionally be split) and pool on the penthouse
• ground floor apartment with 89 sqm of garden
(special right of use)
• all apartments have balconies and/or terraces
• flexible layouts, spacious rooms, most with French
• wall coverings, stucco cornicing and open
fireplaces in some rooms
• parquet floors in rooms and halls, underfloor
• building automation system
• 22 assigned car parking bays in the two-level
underground garage, additional enclosed security
• easy parking thanks to extra large bays
• KfW Efficiency House 70 (energy-plus building),
connected to district heating supply
• Demand-oriented energy pass: total energy
demand 53 kWh/(m²a), district heating
• cooling system and controlled ventilation with
thermal energy recovery
• capacity to cut out electric smog in
• video intercom system
• added burglary protection provided by resistance
class 2 (WK 2) and class 3 (WK 3) in the relevant
• burglar alarm, smoke/fire detectors
• Quality assurance: The entire construction phase
will be monitored by quality assurance experts.
They are set to perform a series of tests and
measurements, including ambient air
measurements, blower-door tests, thermal image
testing of the façades and sound insulation